Managing Comment Templates
After you accessed the admin area of your website, click on the Settings, Orders Status and Comment templates tabs.
Using this tab, you can create your own comment templates and make them visible on the Orders and Subscriptions pages.
The Quick search function is available to search for comment templates by name.
If you click on the Create new comment template button, you can use the following options to work with templates:
- set status (active / not active)
- make visible for Orders and / or Subscriptions pages
- choose sale channels to NOT display for
- choose manager (admin user) group to make visible for
- choose managers (admin users) to NOT display for
- create comment template name
- create comment template content (description) (use keys, like customer name or store name)