osCommerce and Yii
Yii developer? Use osCommerce - FREE open source Ecommerce platform based on Yii to earn extra
osCommerce is a new best FREE shopping cart, and an open source Ecommerce platform based on Yii2.
osCommerce is a fast, secure, modular PHP and Yii solution that comes free and has a special App Shop with free and paid apps.
Start Earning with osCommerce today!
You are a development expert. But are YOU monetising on your customers growth?
As a designer, developer, or consultant you can earn with osCommerce:
- Create new Ecommerce websites for your clients and charge them customisation fee - osCommerce is free, but its customisations and design integration doesn't have to be! By offering clients a feature-rich modern Ecommerce solution, by easily and quickly achieving desired functionality by configuring osCommerce or changing it by changing the open source code, you will cut on your own expenses and earn good margin off each Ecommerce project
- Offer support and maintenance services to clients - with osCommerce it is easy and quickly to implement minor design and content changes via the back end.Offer your clients support and maintenance contracts and spend very little time on their implementation every month achieving impressive results.
- Earn by re-selling Apps to your clients - as a development partner, you will be rewarded every time your client purchases an App (or design) from osCommerce App Shop that you created (and linked to your osCommerce Developer Account)
- Earn by creating and then selling new Apps, Design themes, Widgets - osCommerce App Shop is open for third-party entries. As our Development Partner, you will get the most of each sale, while we will market your Apps and Designs to osCommerce users.
- Free - osCommerce is a free Ecommerce solution. So you do not need to pay licence fees to use it and build Ecommerce websites for your clients - more profit for you!
- Open source, based on Yii2, with API - it is easy to develop your projects using osCommerce as soon as you use YII. Additionally to that, there’s a powerful API that can be used to connect to an osCommerce site
- Feature-rich - osCommerce comes with plenty of built in features, plus additional apps can be downloaded from the App shop.
- Fast, secure, robust - based on the latest server technology and framework (YII2), osCommerce is capable of working with large databases of products, customers, and orders; it is secure and gets regular rigorous security tests
- Developed and Supported - osCommerce is constantly developed and supported by its development team.
- Earn with osCommerce - as a developer or designer, you can earn with osCommerce by re-selling its apps to your clients, or by creating apps yourself and offering them to multiple osCommerce users via the App Shop.
- “White label” options - osCommerce can be “white labelled” as per your requirements
- Support with presentations and quotations - osCommerce can assist you with presentations to your customers and working out the quotations for them.
osCommerce’s Unique Selling Points
- Free open source Shopping cart
- Exceptionally robust
- Enterprise-level features (like stock and warehouse management, catalog management, sale and marketing, security, etc)
- Built-in CMS, with design templates, pages, widgets, and content editors
- Support for multiple sale channels, including multiple front ends
- Zero (0%) platform processing fees
- Mobile and SEO friendly