Free shipping is attractive to customers who appreciate simple pricing structures, which in turn makes it a potential competitive advantage for online businesses.
This module allows you to restrict it to certain customers’ groups, countries, and website pages (for example, checkout and backend) as well as specify the shipping module names both in the backend and on the front end according to the required language and enable tracking.
It is also possible to:
- specify the shipping cost for the handling fee to be added to it as well,
- use the certain tax class on the shipping fee (for example, EU - 20% or none),
- assign this shipping method to the certain shipping zone (for example, All World or EU),
- set up the preferred delivery date rules,
- specify the sort order of display.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Shipping tabs.
Widgets and pages:
Shipping method widget is added to the checkout page.