Cybersource payment module includes the following points:
- Payment methods: In addition to normal direct card payment,
Cybersource supports Visa Checkout, Apple Pay and Alipay
payment methods, too.
- Integration options: Perform
Cybersource transactions via REST API with FlexMicroform or Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout
. The latter is considered more secure but requires the creation of a profile with the necessary settings at the Cybersource Business Center.
Restrict Cybersource payment module to customer groups, countries and pages
. Payment module text and public titles can be specified in different languages for both the backend and front end of the website.
- Other features: It is also possible to
use Cybersource payment module on production or testing servers
, show card details in an IFrame,
set order statuses and enable Cybersource module for All World, EU or USA zones
, save temporary orders before redirecting to the payment gateway,
specify display sort order and send order number prefixes to Cybersource
- REST API: An API (Application Programming Interface) that uses HTTP requests to GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE data. The REST API allows for flexible and customizable interactions with a server.
- Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout: A payment solution that ensures that the payment data is entered directly on the Cybersource payment page, rather than on the website. This reduces the risk of payment data being intercepted by a third party.
This module is used in the backend and on the front end and its settings can be found under Modules and Payment tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.