Entering address data during the checkout, customers are not always careful and may make mistakes.
Using the Address Lookup module you can help your customers to avoid these mistakes by providing them with more standardized and precise address information to be entered.
As soon as the customer starts typing the address, the Address Lookup module will offer the possible relevant addresses. After the customer chooses the required address the system will fill in all the address fields.
Your customers will appreciate the service which makes entering addresses fast and easy.
How it works?
After the Address Lookup module is installed and enabled you can use the following options which allow you to configure this module:
- to use PostCodeAnywhere or PostCoder options
- to choose postcode search type (inline, field or popup)
- to create a service key for Address Lookup service
- to set search limitation per session
- to make this option available on the checkout page, on admin customer edit and admin order edit
- to loqate codelist by country or worldwide
This module is used in the backend and on the frontend, and its settings can be found under Modules and Extensions tabs.
Widgets and pages:
No widgets and pages are added to this module.