Managing Opayo Pi Module
See the manuals Installing Opayo Pi Module from Admin Area and Installing Opayo Pi Module from oscommerce.com account or see the corresponding playlist below and then see this manual.
1. Configuring the Opayo Pi Module
1.1. Customizing Restrictions
In the "Restrictions" section, tailor the Opayo Pi module to your needs:
- Define specific customer groups, countries, and website pages for module application.
- Customize the module name for both backend and frontend, using your desired language.
1.2. Adjusting General Settings
In the "Settings" section, configure the Opayo Pi module options:
- Toggle the module's enable/disable option for your website.
- Enter your vendor login name for gateway connection.
- Provide account login and password for transaction details.
- Input Opayo integration API key and API password.
- Choose transaction processing methods: either Authenticate (checks a credit card) or Deferred (blocks a small amount of money on a credit card) or Payment (processes the whole amount). Depending on the transaction method the corresponding order status is set. In turn when the order status is switched to the required one and if only the small amount of money was previously blocked the system will process the whole payment.
- Opt for live or test server transactions.
- Save tokens for future use by selecting the "True" option.
- Select payment zones: All world, EU, USA.
- Set order statuses for Opayo Pi orders.
- Save orders before payment by choosing the "True" option – as a result you get the correct order ids in transaction details, but such orders can be unpaid.
- Skip 3D secure verification for token payments under a specific amount.
- Prioritize Opayo Pi in payment options by setting payment priority. Enter a value in the corresponding field. Lower values will prioritize Opayo Pi over other payment methods.
In order to generate the Opayo payment integration API Key and password do the following steps:
2. Once you are logged in as the Administrator, in the Password details section of the Administrator tab you will see an option to 'Create API credentials'.
3. To create your credentials you just have to select the tick-box labelled 'I understand that this will create new credentials and may break any existing Opayo API implementations.' and click on the 'Create API credentials' button.
Once you have opted to create your new credentials we will present you with the following information:
- Environment: This specifies the environment for which the credentials apply (test or live)
- Vendor Name: The vendor name for the account
- Integration Key: The value for the Integration key (username)
- Integration Password: The value for the Integration password
When you choose to create new credentials, any previously generated credentials are immediately rendered invalid. Therefore, if you have already integrated with our REST API, you will not be able to authenticate your calls until you replace your expired credentials with the ones you just generated.
Please store these credentials safely. If you lose them, you will need to generate a new set of credentials using the same process.
Congratulations! You've successfully configured the Opayo Pi module, enhancing your website's payment capabilities. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please refer to the documentation provided with the Opayo Pi module. Your seamless payment experience starts now!
See the link to the playlist below demonstrating how to install Opayo Pi module from admin area and from oscommerce.com account as well as how to configure Opayo Pi module and test it on the front end: