Managing Affiliate Module
Welcome to the user guide for managing the Affiliate Module. This guide will assist you in installing and configuring the Affiliate Module, allowing companies to promote your products to their customers. Follow the steps below to seamlessly integrate the module and enhance your affiliate program.
1. Installation Process
- Access the admin area of your website.
- Navigate to the "App Shop" and "Store" tabs.
- Find the Affiliate module version 1.0.0 using the search function.
- Install the module on your website.
Follow any on-screen prompts or instructions to complete the installation process.
2. Configuring the Affiliate Module
After successfully installing the Affiliate Module, proceed to configure it to allow companies to effectively promote your products to their customers.
2.1. Accessing Module Settings
- Go to the "Modules" and "Extensions" tabs.
- Locate the "Affiliate" module.
- Click on the “Edit” button to access its settings.
2.2. Settings Configuration
- In the "Settings" section, toggle the option to enable the Affiliate module for your website.
- Enter the email address for the affiliate program.
- Specify the value of the percent rate for the affiliate program, payment threshold for paying affiliates, and cookie lifetime (how long the click is valid, in seconds, if a customer comes back).
- Specify the billing time, which should be at least 30 days if orders are refunded.
- Choose the order status for orders to be billed.
- Enable payment types for affiliates (check, PayPal, and bank).
- Switch on individual affiliate percentages and multilevel affiliate provisions.
- Configure the number of tier levels and percent rates for tier levels.
- Click the "Update" button to save your configuration.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated the Affiliate module with your website and customized its settings to align with your specific needs. For further assistance or support, please refer to the documentation provided with the Affiliate module. Enjoy the benefits of an enhanced affiliate program with the Affiliate Module!