Jump to navigation Jump to search
After you accessed the admin area of your website click on Modules and Extensions tabs.
This tab contains a list of the following extension modules:
- Additional Platforms - allows using more than one sales channel.
- Coupons and Vouchers - makes it possible to use coupons and vouchers while purchasing.
- Error Log Viewer - allows you to view error logs.
- Module Visibility - allows the administrator to manage order structure module visibility.
- osC Link. – allows importing the data from osCommerce 2.x. See Importing Data from Older osCommerce Version to New One
- Product Stock History - allows logging the product stock changes.
- Product Templates - allows you to customize the product page display.
- Self Install shop Creation - creates an installation from your store.
- Stock Control - limits the amount of products available for sale on a platform or warehouse.
- User Groups - allows using groups for customers.
- Department Client
If necessary, it is possible to change extensions order using drag and drop function, remove modules and switch them on and off with a toggle.
You can also use quick search option, import and export settings, a possibility to display inactive and/or not installed extensions, and apply all countries setting to any of these extension modules.
When you choose an extension from the list, you can edit or remove it.
To enable or disable an extension individually click on Edit button and choose the required status for the selected extension.