• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AIM/ADC Connection - No Error Codes Display

songsak

I've read multiple issues where users are getting

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.
and I've followed the instructions to modify the authorizenet.php code to display the error code so I may then look it up with Authorize and find out where the problem is, however, no error code shows.

My original code from authorizenet.php was:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE), 'SSL', true, false));

I changed it to:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE) . '-' . urlencode($x_reason_code)  , 'SSL', true, false));

The error still shows, with no code, but an added dash at the end

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again. -

Any suggestions on what I'm doing incorrectly here? I'm using 1 & 1 Hosting if that makes a difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ronn

Thanks!

I have a new issue now. My hosting company(1&1Hosting) said they do not have Curl installed on their servers....So this is probably where the problem is.. :) Is it possible to install curl on a shared server using FTP? Or do I need to try the SIM methods available?

Thanks,

Ronn

I just wanted to post the final solution in case someone else stumbled upon this post in the future. I installed Authorize.net Consolidated for AIM 1.7 for the 2nd or 3rd time. Though my host told me I did hot have cURL installed; phpinfo told me that they did have the compiled version enabled, I used the safe_mode_exec_dir for my cURL location and it worked immediately.

Archived