• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom box not showing properly!

PLEASE PLEASE read this. ALL help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm using STS and i've simply done sitewide searches for each bit of code referring to the actual search box with dreamweaver and made renamed copies of the search box in each file i found and used my own $tag to display it.

It works/displays perfectly on all pages except for the checkout pages (where it does'nt show at all). I have 3 sitewide custom boxes on the site including Loginbox 5.3 so i really need to get this fixed.

The only box that does appear on the checkout pages is the search box and any other boxes called by the built-in tags that come with STS. So i've missed something out somewhere when inserting my custom boxes.

If someone has made their own box and integrated it so they can use a $tag field in the STS template then please let me know. I'm in DESPERATE need!!

The site is at http://dbexchange.net/skynet_store/

to see what i mean about the checkout pages, use "[email protected]" and "password" to login and then proceed to the checkout (a product it already in the cart).

Regards.