• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to locate the Product quantity function?

akkinmore

Hi,

I am trying to locate the functions when you check out a product, osC will deduct the ordered quantity from the product table. Can anyone tell me where to locate such funtion?

I would like to know when does the osC perform such deduction? Is it in the checkout or add to the cart function?

Thank you for your help. :lol:

Hi,

I am trying to locate the functions when you check out a product, osC will deduct the ordered quantity from the product table. Can anyone tell me where to locate such funtion?

I would like to know when does the osC perform such deduction? Is it in the checkout or add to the cart function?

Thank you for your help. :lol:

Admin/configuration/stock/ subtract stock

I believe that the stock is subtracted when the purchase is made not when it is added to the cart.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Hi,

Sorry, I did not make it clear. Can anyone help me to locate the the files and codes that perform product quantity deduction during checkout process.

I need to locate them badly. I have searched with no luck. May be I have missed something. :o

Thank you.

You can set the quantity in the individual product edit screens. When they checkout, it subtracts the quantity from the table.

Its a stock OSC feature.

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

Archived