• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

very stupid question here

Ok, I want to change the title of my page from oscommerce to my company name. I know that there's a spot to do it, but I just can't figure it out. I'm sure that everyone knows where it is but me!

Thanks for the help!

It's in your Admin area.

(no need to edit any code)

Just insert your company name in the Store Name field in:

Admin > Configuration > My Store > Store Name

:lol:

There are two places you want to change.

The title string is this line in includes/languages/english.php:

define('TITLE', 'osCommerce');

If you want to change the graphic that appears on each page, find the following code in includes/header.php:

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

and change the name of the image file to your own as well as the alt tag text ('osCommerce' here).

Oops. I misunderstood the question.

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

Maybe not. All of our answers applied to some aspect of the question. Usually people mean what shows up in the web browser, but Mikey touched on another area that needs customization.

No one should need to look far for that answer as it is asked on a daily basis a search would find the answer in no time

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived