• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site Revamp

DELETE_ME

I would add some space above the BSC express.com logo, it looks crowded. You have your logo background in white and then to the right is a grey area, maybe make this whiter. The blue background on the "My Account Cart Checkout" tab isn't centered on my screen. On your Featured Products the left top corner is rounded, the right isn't, I would either make them both rounded or not rounded. The blinking "FREE SHIPPING" is a little distracting. I think the overall look could use some more refinement.

not much to see hear as this is a reasonably stock looking site, yes there have been some changes but nothing to stand out from the crowd.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The buttons to the right of the BSC logo, hmm, the only reason I could think that yours looked funny was this was desighned for 800x600.

75% of the changes as well have been in how this store works with the database, such as getting decent speed, adding 20 more feilds to work with including unit of measure and a packing level , ect ect. This store currently has 30,000 products in it and I will be adding more in july.

So now its really time for cosmetics any suggestions would be really appreciated as I am not the best in this area.

I have updated the color scheme. Added some more features,

The ability to distinguish a JWOD product,

Better product sorting

Made a contrib to display Header Tags

Updated color scheme.

I would really appreciate suggestions

I'm impressed with what you apparently have under-the-hood e.g.extra fields and 30,000 items.

But.

I totally passed by your site on my initial pass thru because it simply does not look like a big-time shop. I had no idea what was available and the depth of product available.

Your sales would certainly benefit and your competitors suffer if you invested in a cosmetic redesign.

Also, and this is a pet peeve of mine... Where the hell are you located? Couldn't find it and personally I never do business without that info.

Archived