• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

please help with salemaker

J2KGTS6

I posted up about issues we are having with salemaker earlier this week but didn't get any responces.

After look even more we found a code that should have fixed the problem we were having but it didn't and gave some other errors which i posted about today, so i changed things back to the way they were before i put in that piece of code.

Now the problem is that salemaker works great however the sale price is not going through to checkout. When you click to checkout it shows the original full price. I know someone here has to know something about this, and its really getting under our skin and i'm just not sure what to do.

if anyone could give any help that would be so greatly appreciated. thank you.

• 7 months later...
I posted up about issues we are having with salemaker earlier this week but didn't get any responces. 

After look even more we found a code that should have fixed the problem we were having but it didn't and gave some other errors which i posted about today, so i changed things back to the way they were before i put in that piece of code.

Now the problem is that salemaker works great however the sale price is not going through to checkout.  When you click to checkout it shows the original full price.  I know someone here has to know something about this, and its really getting under our skin and i'm just not sure what to do. 

if anyone could give any help that would be so greatly appreciated.  thank you.

Did you try the support thread? Anytime you have a problem with a particular contribution the best place to look and ask for help is the support thread for that contribution. A lot of times someone else has already had the same problem and the solution is just sitting there waiting for you.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived