• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

To incapacitate functions in oscommerce (ERROR)

Warning: set_time_limit, ini_set, ini_alter, dl, popen, parse_ini_file, show_source() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/restricted/home/siglatelecom/public_html/loja/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 733

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/restricted/home/siglatelecom/public_html/loja/admin/includes/functions/general.php:733) in /home/restricted/home/siglatelecom/public_html/loja/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Inglish

Hello, I am with the version 2.2ms2 and is giving this error above in the hour that I go to exclude a category in the catalogue. I talked with admin of the server and it it spoke that I am using functions that are incapacitated in the server and does not have as to qualify. It would have as to incapacitate these functions in oscommerce? I wait obliged reply.

Portuguese

Ol?, estou com a vers?o 2.2ms2 e est? dando esse erro acima na hora que vou excluir uma categoria no cat?logo. Conversei com admin do servidor e ele falou que estou usando fun??es que est?o desabilitadas no servidor e n?o tem como habilitar. Teria como desabilitar essas fun??es no oscommerce? aguardo resposta obrigado.

Archived