• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS - coolmenu

iveo

Hi Brian!

First: great great great contrib!

I know that sts doesn't work with coolmenu - just found out and then found it on the dynamic-sea page.

I looked through the code and saw that it would take it's time to figure out how to get coolmenu to work.

What I wanted to ask, (bec. I don't have that much time to wait for a fix) is:

Could you give me a hint what the problem is?

I looked things through - coolmenu generates it's code as it should

STS puts everything except this code where it should be

and thats the problem - sts puts everything in it's right place (even the coolmenu environment), except the menudata generated by coolmenu.

Maybe you can give me a tip what the problem is and I would be much faster to work it out and give it back to you and the community!

In the meanwhile I have lots of other things to do and am curious to your answer!

Thanks in advance! STS made things very easy and the shop project I'm working on isn't looking like all the other OSC shops anymore!

;)

in order to get maximum exposure, you should post this in the STS thread itself, at the very end, do an ADD REPLY will make it so more see it and may respond with something similar they have done

in order to get maximum exposure, you should post this in the STS thread itself, at the very end, do an ADD REPLY will make it so more see it and may respond with something similar they have done

oh - sorry - i must have pushed the wrong button ... my mistake - that often happens to me on this board