• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Additional Emails in Checkout Process

gazzzzzza

My oscommerce based site works differently dependant upon which user is logged in. All users are assigned to a 'customer' and each customer can request order confirmation emails to be sent to various addresses. Within checkout process, after the initial email is sent, I select these additional email addresses and the owners name from the new database table I have created, and save them as $email1 and $owner1 (in a loop incase there is more than one extra email)

I have included the following code to send the confirmation email to these addresses (in the while loop) but no email gets sent. I have echoed the email addresses and they appear fine so it is getting the data, but is not sending the emails. It is no longer sending the initial email either which it was before.

I tried inputting the variables directly into the tep_email function but this did not work so now I am trying to use similar code to the original email but this is failing also....code is shown below

----START CODE

define('EMAIL_ME_ADDRESS', '$email1');

define('EMAIL_ME_OWNER', '$owner1');

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, EMAIL_ME_OWNER, EMAIL_ME_ADDRESS);

----END CODE

anyone know how i can use my variables to send the emails?

always here to offer some useless advice....

Archived