• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Java Menu

MLu

I have tried to find out if this sites menu is a standard contribution: www.lushlongboards.com, but have not been able to find it.

If not, how can it be made?

MLu

There's at least one DHTML menu in the contributions section. It could be similar to the one you want but can'r say for sure. At least it works with OSC and that's a huge plus. There are others that cost money, but getting them to work with OSC does require a bit of effort. Just enter DHTML in the contributions search box.

Thanks. I have tried both DHTML menus. Very easy to install, but the result is not quite what I hoped for, so I migh try to look for a menu I could buy.

MLu

Thanks. I have tried both DHTML menus. Very easy to install, but the result is not quite what I hoped for, so I migh try to look for a menu I could buy.

MLu

Have you tried contacting the site that has the script you want. As you can see the OSCommerce community is quite helpful and always willing to share script and code. I would go that rout first if that is what you really want to have. This way also it is custom fit for OSCOmmerce and you have seen it work.

JM

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

MLu

I have installed the last post link for the drop down menu in this forum and you can se it in action here!

JM

http://surfcamp.com/shop2

My Contributions

Hey paycheck, is that your site? Nice.....!

Trouble is, the categories box is blank. Even after a refresh.

Regards,

John

Paycheck,

It worked fine when I had looked at it.

Hey paycheck, is that your site?  Nice.....!

Trouble is, the categories box is blank. Even after a refresh.

Regards,

John

Paycheck,

It worked fine when I had looked at it.

Yeah I have noticed that the java runs kinda slow for some reason. I found that to be the case when I first installed it. It take a few seconds for it to come in

Thanks for the feedback though

My Contributions

Archived