• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error Msg...Again

Terry_dZi

I have looked through my code and cannot see the problem. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Parse error: parse error in /home/dzi_web/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 880

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /home/dzi_web/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 23

Line 880 code I have deleted and added the ?> with the same error problem. I don't see the problem with the code, but obviously there is one:

if ($day > $no_of_days[$month - 1]) {

return false;

}

?>

return false;

}

?>

should be:

return false;
}

If these 2 files are not modified upload fresh copies.

And Backup...Backup...Backup

Thank you for the advice. It gets rid of the first error but I still receive this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /home/dzi_web/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 23

if (!tep_not_null($page)) {

die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine the page link!<br><br>');

}

I think the problem is still in my general.php file. I foolishly used the online text editor which corrputed my file and am now in the process of trying to get things back to where they were.

The issue is in the function not being defined in your includes/functions/general.php the one that was corrupted by the online file manager.

Fix or replace that file and you will once again smile :D

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Hi Terry,

I'm seeing a number of posts by you, and I'd suggest that you check that you have uploaded all your files, and check that none of them ate blank, or more to the point, the file sizes are correct. It appears something/s are missing ??

Peter

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

Archived