• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Auto Comments

Can someone please help find where I Missing the boat on the heading titles for an admin page. I am using the contribution auto comments v.2 which works fine however I am getting the HEADING_TITLE_COMMENTS instead of "Comments".

I have searched through the admin/includes/language/english.php file for it and in the contribution it tells you to insert the define for the titles which I did. I seem to be missing it somewhere. Any help is appreciated.

JM

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

I skimmed through the instructions and it seems there are 3 language files that need to have additions:

- admin/includes/languages/english/orders_comment.php

- admin/includes/languages/english.php

- admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php

If neither of these files has the "HEADING_TITLE_COMMENTS" define, you can just add it to one of the files above, depending on which page you are seeing "HEADING_TITLE_COMMENTS". If it is on many pages, add it to english.php, otherwise add it to the specific page, either orders.php or orders_comments.php.