• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Next - Privious in Products_info.php

Salvo

Hi all,

I have installed the very nice contribution Product_next_previous.php in my products_info.php

The user has to click on the next - previous to go back and forward.

My question is... How can I make it to have it as a slideshow? click on a batton and the products go backward or forward, click and stop...

Any input is appreciated..

Thanks

Salvo

Try looking at javascript slideshows. You can use the same premise but instead of loading a new image you'll have to load a new page. Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. There are tons of sites that offer free javascript code, take a look.

If I was crafty, this would be a funny signature.

Hey, nice site!

Do you sell something on there?

I can not really answer your question, but:

- What is the "TEXT_CLOSE_WINDOW" link? Wont be better Just "Close this Window"?

- To make a slide, I think you should do some javascript+php+stylesheet to the specific page, displaying and hiding the picture. But then... Why do'nt you make them some animated gif that just changes over and over again? Why you need a "Stop" button?

- I think you shoud do some bar passing by the upper "About Us, Advertising, Out...". The corners standing in the middle of nothing are not so beautiful as they are in the bottom bar.

- How did you do the Category Box?

SGershon

If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.

Tip Posted: Languageless Reviews

Hey, nice site!

Do you sell something on there?

I can not really answer your question, but:

- What is the "TEXT_CLOSE_WINDOW" link? Wont be better Just "Close this Window"?

- To make a slide, I think you should do some javascript+php+stylesheet to the specific page, displaying and hiding the picture. But then... Why do'nt you make them some animated gif that just changes over and over again? Why you need a "Stop" button?

- I think you shoud do some bar passing by the upper "About Us, Advertising, Out...". The corners standing in the middle of nothing are not so beautiful as they are in the bottom bar.

- How did you do the Category Box?

SGershon

TEXT_CLOSE_WINDON = CLOSE WINDOWN... JUST HAVE TO UPLOAD THE NEW FILE IN LANGUAGES.

The about us - advertining etc, should go under the banner and seats beautifully see the one at the footer

I need a slideshow that picks the next id product and just slide show, STOP AND RESTART.

It is not for that site. it is for a photo gallery I am building using osc... OFF LINE

I have seen many slideshows, but they all pick photos from a directory.. I am not too good in php..

so, if anybody can direct me to a VERY SIMPLE slideshow that I can adampt, I would appreciate..

The about us - advertining etc, should go under the banner and seats beautifully see the one at the footer

Can you make the header buttons look like the footer buttons? Or just pass a gary stripe to unit them.

If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.

Tip Posted: Languageless Reviews

Can you make the header buttons look like the footer buttons? Or just pass a gary stripe to unit them.

Yes, it is the same code. I have have to move it under the banner..

Check Here, they have quiet a few to choose from.

Thanks for the tip. I know that there are many slideshow out there. the problem is the all of them work from images picked from a directory. I need to slideshow from a database....

My products/images are in the database so I need a code that would auto next until stopped from and id...

I am not an expert that is why I can't do it....

I know that it must be a small code to be added to next previous contribution already done.. I would appreciate if someone would add the slideshow to that contribution or at least help me...

I can post the next previous code here if necessary..

Thanks

Archived