• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with email pls

evoltuionnet

i tried my site,by entering a member, the process is good but no notification receive from my email,

next when i tried to email a particular member, the process is good but no email receive from my customer

lastly, when a customer order, an error appears on the last process of ordering, the error says:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class smtp in

C:\apache\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\class.smtp.inc on line 12

pls help.. thanks!

I had the same problem. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

---------------

Warning: mail(): "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in E:\My Webs\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: mail(): "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in E:\My Webs\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\My Webs\catalog\includes\classes\email.php:502) in E:\My Webs\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

---------------

The file email.php on line 502 was:

return mail($to, $subject, $this->output, 'From: '.$from.$this->lf.implode($this->lf, $this->headers).$this->lf.implode($this->lf, $xtra_headers));

The file general.php on line 29 was:

header('Location: ' . $url);

i've found a alternative solution to send out emails without using the default oscommerce email module. i used the built-in php mail function, the format goes this way:

<?php

mail("[email protected]", "My Subject", "This is a test");

?>

Parameters included:

* to address

* subject

* body

for more info about php functions visit my favorite hang out on the net

www.php.net

i'm still on the process of finding a solution on how to send email using the default oscommerce email module, i find it difficult to debug this bugggg...

if u found solution for this error email me.. or pm me.. thanks!

Archived