• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

click to enlarge.

Hi,

I am just wondering, I have all my images et to 140/140 pixels. when i click on [click to enlarge] in product desc, it brings the same image. is it posisble that i can use a javascript or another feature that will autometically chnage the size of the image to 200 by 200 when showing in that popup window after clicking click to enlarge. or i have to go and manually add another image for each product that is 200/200.

please help.

i m suing sts.

i am also not using image sizes from configuration. i hav etaken the code out as it screwed up something i didnt want.

any thoughts

If all your images are sized to 140x140 and you increase them on the fly you will get distorted images. Your best bet is to do one of two things:

1. Either have a large and small image and configure popup_image.php to use the large one.

2. Use one of the image size contributions with larger images. You are going to want one that can create thumbnails on the fly (preferably at the server) so the user does not have to download the large image to get a thumbnail version. Try searching for JPG Thumbnailer in the contributions. There are a couple out there.

Archived