• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quantity buttons question about exact syntax

I'm have combined two contributions for quantity buttons and text, but this script is limited to 3 options.

function picto_qty($quantity=0) {

global $warning_stock ;

if ($quantity <=-20) {$picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_TIME ;

} elseif ($quantity ==0 ){ $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LIMITE).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_NO_STOCK;

} else { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_verte.gif', STOCK_DISPO ).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_ON_STOCK;

}

return $picto;

}

Wat I want is 5 options instead of 3, example:

stock is <= -20 Ask delivery time

stock between <=0 and -19 Out of stock

stock between >=1 and 2 Very few onstock

stock between >=3 and 5 few on stock

stock >=6 On stock

IS it possible to have a repeated else and how is the exact syntax to the options between. I tryed to separated the operators with a comma:

<=0,>=-19

But that don't work out

Try:

global $warning_stock; 
if ($quantity <=-20) 
{ $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_TIME; 
} 
elseif (($quantity < 1 ) and ($quantity >=-19 ))
{ i $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD} 
elseif (($quantity > 0 ) and ($quantity < 3 ))
{  $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD } 
elseif (($quantity > 2 ) and ($quantity < 6 ))
{  $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD } 
else 
{ $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_verte.gif', STOCK_DISPO ).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_ON_STOCK; } 
return $picto; 
}

Don't forget to change the image reference for each one to what you want.

Your online success is Paramount.

Must I skip the line?

and is there a typo in line 7?

{ i $picto

The i ??

Found some typo's but no problem you point me to the right direction and its working now... THX

Shoot be:

global $warning_stock ;

if ($quantity <=-20) { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LEVERTIJD).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_TIME ;

} elseif (($quantity < 1 ) and ($quantity >=-19 )) { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LIMITE).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_NO_STOCK;

}

elseif (($quantity > 0 ) and ($quantity < 3 )) { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LIMITE).'<br>'. STOCK_VERY_FEW_STOCK ;

}

elseif (($quantity > 2 ) and ($quantity < 6 )) { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_rouge.gif', STOCK_LIMITE).'<br>'. STOCK_FEW_STOCK ;

}

else { $picto = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS.'puce_verte.gif', STOCK_ON_STOCK ).'<br>'. TEXT_STOCK_ON_STOCK ;

}

return $picto;

}

Just a raw example, because text and images are in this case the same..!! I'm still tunning..

Archived