• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove coming soon

catalog/product_info.php

remove the following lines of code:

<tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>

I'd rather be flying!

• 3 weeks later...

mine does not have any of the code you mentioned to remove. Here is what my file has in it:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.2 2003/09/24 14:33:16 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

$content = CONTENT_PRODUCT_INFO;

$javascript = 'popup_window.js';

require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATE_NAME . '/' . TEMPLATENAME_MAIN_PAGE);

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');

?>

trickdaddy1319

At a guess I would say that you are using BTS

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Ok, i'm new to all this so I don't understand what you just said.

What is BTS?

It is a template sytem called Basic Template System there is also another one called STS Simple Template System.

Instead of the standard osCommerce structure the pages are made up of a system of templates, this means that your code structure is different to a normal osCommerce so you require to look in different files.

It may mean that you are using a loaded version of osCommerce.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

*bump*

Hey guys if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to remove the "coming soon" that would be most appreciated. I really need to know! I am using a loaded version of oscommerce that I purchased so I dont know which file to edit.

Thanks

*bump*

Hey guys if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to remove the "coming soon" that would be most appreciated. I really need to know! I am using a loaded version of oscommerce that I purchased so I dont know which file to edit.

Thanks

That's a modifed version of osC that's not generally supported on this forum. Most people here are familiar with versions distributed here.

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Archived