• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes HELP

Yari Gio

I'm setting up several products where i want to give the client the option of either buying the item AS IS with no price change or to add something (thus increasing the price).

I understand how to setup the attributes and thats working fine, what my problem is and i cant seam to figure out is how to set an order to the attributes (meaning i would like it so when my client pulls up an item the option of buying as is is already selected and then the other options as avable through the pull down arrow). but i cant seam to figure out HOW the attributes sort them selfes in the catalog area. Any help please ?

I added the Products Attributes sort v1.0 and evrything seems to add to the database fine but i am getting this error in the admin interface:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_attributes_sort() in /home/www/mysite.com/catalog/admin/products_attributes.php on line 702

I followed all instructions down to the T. And I triple checked that i did. For some reason it is not able to call that function.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_attributes_sort() in /home/www/mysite.com/catalog/admin/products_attributes.php on line 702

i am having the same error, did you manage to sort this?

can any one help?

Archived