• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom Items

goran

Hi

Is it possible to make customization page after add to cart. We are selling custom items and would be nice to have a step where customers can add text they would like to appear on item and upload company logo if they wish. Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Goran

Search the contributions section for Option Type Feature -- it will do what you want.

You can see it in action on my site via the WWW link below. In the categories section, choose 'Personalized' then view the one product there for the custom fields.

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Dear Terry:

Veri nice contribution. But dosn't have an option for uploading files. Let say to upload clients logo. Thanks.

So why not just add a note on the page telling that they'll need to Email their logo to you? Probably a lot easier than trying to figure out how to upload a file if there isn't a contrib available to handle it.

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Terry:

That is easiest way but, when you already receiving 100 mails or more per day it's hard to manage all that and also I would like any of our graphic persons to be able to download logo or the file from the server. Not that logo only comes to one email and if you don't realize that is important mail finish in the trash.

Goran

P.S. Your suggestion is OK but is not permanent solution. Thanks again

Archived