• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

hi new store

bobthelucky

You're off to a nice start. Your color scheme is sharp and appropriate for your product selection. I also like the picture of your "brick and mortar" store - it gives the web shopper a taste of the actual shopping experience.

A couple of items to add to your todo list:

1. Modify your stylesheet to remove the stock OSC colors from your shopping cart and product index page.

2. Modify your stylesheet to make sure all your font sizes are the same throughout the site. It appears that when you "Mouseover" a link the font increases from 10 to 12. It makes your page "jump around".

3. Don't forget to add your conditions of use information.

Good luck with your online sales!

Should change the title of the store from "oscommerce" to reflect your store and the business you are in. Wouldn't hurt to throw a few keywords into the title either.

thanks all,great forum, ok i changed the title yes that does make better sense,got rid of the text-transform:uppercase, just changing colors now,

added conditions, do you think the pic of store is too large? i can reduce it and let them click for larger if they want to i have cable so its hard to know for sure ,thanks all for looking at my store,any and all comments welcome

Archived