• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing invoice text

I can't seem to find the right help files regarding this one....If a customer checks out using the check or money order payment module option, there is a comment on the confirmation text that states the item(s) won't be sent until payment is received, yet when the next screen comes up it says that the order has been received and that the item(s) will be posted within 2 to 5 days....where can I alter this to read "2 to 5 days after payment is recieved"?

Any time you want to know where some text is defined, search the sources. In almost all cases, you will find it in a file under includes/languages - either in english.php or in a page-specific file under the english subfolder. (Substitute other language as desired.)

A good file search tool is invaluable for maintaining an osC store. Most decent web design tools have one.

Offhand, no. I use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX to maintain my site, and it has an excellent search built-in. Perhaps others will have suggestions. Windows search, at least in XP, skips many file types.

Archived