• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Order Problem

I need help!!!!

My shopping cart works fine, I think. Customers can purchase items by using Check/Money Order, but cannot use Credit Card.

I got email confirmation back from Credit Card Processing Center for successful transactions but my Customer Order section is empty (Zero orders have shown).

Therefore, I have charged to my customers' credit card already but I did not know what products they have purchased.

This is really a nightmare! Please help.

Thanks.

Simon.

you havent provided much detail like if the orders got written to the database but if I had to guess, you don't have your order statuses set properly. in your credit card payment module configuration screen, make sure you set an order status that is valid. don't rely on "default" to do what you need it to do.

B)

The problem I know is as following...

When a visitor submits a credit card order, Authorize.Net immediately processes the transaction and sends a confirmation or invoice email to both the purchaser and the store owner. But that order doesn't show up nowhere in osCommerce admin area, or is not recorded by osCommcerce. The purchaser doesn't see the store's confirmation page, but is redirected to login page. It seems that the credit card order process is finished only a half way. The check order works perfect.

I don't see many options of credit card settings in osCommerce admin area. Currently "Pending" is selected under "Set Order Status". But it doesn't make any difference. Any idea about what we can do in osCommerce to solve this problem?

Thanks.