• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing Orders

modena360

Hi

I am wondering how do people go about editing their orders if necessary.

I tried installing the Order Editor 1.3 contribution but the taxes dont work out correctly. The prices shown in this contribution are without tax although all throughout my store the prices are correct and tax inclusive. And the add new products link brings up an error in this contribution. Any ideas please.

Thanks

Hello

Just installed the Order Editor v1.3 o.k & modded for ramdom order number (took out the (int) part). It's on Linda's SEC 1.0b

2 bugs I've spotted - that sql statement when adding products which I fixed with changing this like of code in edit_orders.php line 903:

$result = tep_db_query("SELECT products_name, p.products_id, cd.categories_name, ptc.categories_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON pd.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " ptc ON ptc.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd ON cd.categories_id=ptc.categories_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " x ON x.categories_name=cd.categories_name ORDER BY categories_id");

The 2nd bug is the shipping/total amount update. I can't seem to update the total amount of an order.

If I change the shipping value it uses that as the total.

Unfortunatly my coding experience is limited and cannot fix this - anyone have any ideas??

Archived