• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paymate module problem with total

prychett

I've asked if someone can write a invoice type module for paymate..... I'd like to at least be able to manually invoice someone using Paymate. No one has replied though.

My store is located at http://www.australian-native.com/catalog - right now for overseas buyers I only offer Pay Pal and NEED something more. Can't get anything else to work tho!!!

Good idea.

I think you could use a modified 'money order' module to provide paymate information. I might have a go at it. Let me know if you would like me to send you a copy once I've finished. (might cost you a t-shirt ;) )

Well, I've made an interim solution. I have modified the ausbank payment module to create a paymate payment module that allows customers to select paymate as a payment option.

You provide your paymate account details via the admin modules panel.

Feel free to email or contact me via my shop www.ausipodskins.biz if you would like me to send you the module. If you thry it, you will need to give me feedback tho :)

Sorry mate, I'm afraid this interim module is not quite working for me. I find you can't turn it off either, so I had to totally remove it.

I just hope snowman comes back sometime soon, I'm basically stuffed until he does.

I tried his paymate module again with another test purchase and it just DOESNT add the order to my system. :(

sorry to hear that. works fine on my shop. From what I understood you wanted a module that recorded the purchase and then allowed you to send a paypal invoice manually. this module does that. However, it also sends the standard ocC confirmation email following checkout. You could turn that part off if you really want to.

Otherwise I'm really unclear what it is that you were expecting this module to do.

btw, to turn it OFF, go to admin>modules Select the paymate module. edit and select 'False' for the 'Enable Paymate Payment Module'. that part works properly too.

In the end this module is merely a modified ausbank module and it has all the same features of ausbank, pay by money order and pay by cheque modules.

anyway, thanks for the inspiration. At least I can offer my customers paymate now.

That's not what this contrib does though, it tells the customer to manually go to paymate and make the payment - I'm sorry, but I just can't see customers doing that...... that allows them to pay whatever amount and lots of people would mess that up.

btw, to turn it OFF, go to admin>modules Select the paymate module. edit and select 'False' for the 'Enable Paymate Payment Module'. that part works properly too.

I know how to turn modules off, this module had NO FALSE to select.

I just want a module similar to check, instead it says 'Invoice for Visa/Mastercard Payment via Paymate' and in their order email, it should say something like 'expect an invoice for payment to this email address within 24 hours so you can complete payment for your order.

You know that's not what the module you made did. And once again, it didn't have a true or false to choose from, I had to delete it to get rid of it.