• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AUTO LOGIN -Logging off automatically

luqi

I have installed auto log in contribution and have suffered heavy loss because of this contribution as for the last one month ever since it was installed i was looking that while navigating my site all of suuden i see broken link and page can not be displayed.It was mainly happening when clicking on catalog link.Secondly any one clicking on my Google paid banner will see exactly the same as page can not be displayed instead of opening my site and if customer clicks back button then my site would open but not straight away ,which i came to know after one month when my sale was dropped to one tenth of the usual sale.I have however switched it off after looking at this forum where i picked this idea that it can be switched off.I have learnt it through hard way so please be careful before installing it and any upgrade or work on this bug will be appreciated please.