• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A Few More Dummy Questions

gsu90

I am more than certain that this is avaliable somewhere on this site for the questions I am about to ask, but being a person who is not a techy...trying to find info on this site is a challenge.

Questions...

Where do I go to change the text for the following pages?...

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Conditions of Use

Contact Us

How do I prevent people from creating reviews?

Paypal will be the only payment method for my customers. With that said, is it possible to allow my customer the ability to make online donations with preconfigured pricing without adding shipping cost if I also have items that require shipping cost if purchased? Is it possible to do?

Also, how do I remove infobox images?

Thank you in advance.

Look in /catalog/includes/languages/english/

This is where most of the files you want to modify, such as privacy.php, conditions.php, contact_us.php

You can make products that have shipping costs, or no shipping costs. If you are using a weight based shipping, list the weight of the product as 0.00. That is one way to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am responding to the last message. I have been searching through the forum for info on creating products with 0 weight. My client is going to have donations as well as product sales. So, I want to calculate the weight and charge shipping. However, when it is just the donation, the minimum shipping that is set on the table is charged. I have tried setting the weight at .1 and/or .5 but that gets in the way when I allow the donor to specify a quantity (i.e. qty 100 @ $1) so that their own amounts can be entered.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Archived