• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint/Cardservice module help!!!

deftonez

Can anyone recommend hosting that supports the Linkpoint module? I've wasted a week with SnappyServer and they don't have it together although they claim to be OSCommerce/Linkpoint experts and my current site host isn't interested in adding cURL support.

Any help appreciated. Please PM me if this request isn't allowed... I'm not sure what the rules are about this.

<edited spelling :huh: >

Edited by Scottie

Help needed again...

I'm using the latest version of the Linkpoint Cardservices release ( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,1844/page,7 ) on a brand new install of OSCommerce and when I try to access the modules page, I get this error:

Warning: main(/home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hullabal/public_html/catalog1/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hullabal/public_html/catalog1/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class linkpointms1 in /home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php on line 13

There is no file in this path in the install pkg... I've tried moving the file it wants to the languages area but that doesn't work either- I still get the cannot redeclare class error.

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong? I've even tried to back up a few releases to get this thing to work and I still get inclusion errors.

help...

Edited by Scottie

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong? 

Well, I've just installed and got LinkPoint running in my store after several problems.

From what I recall, you have to rename this "without_option" file when you install it. Did you do that?

Also, you want to make absolutely sure there is NOTHING after the ?> at the end of the files that you are getting errors from - no blank spaces, no extra line feeds. This was one of my problems.

hope this helps.

John Skurka

Hi John-

I've re-read the instructions several times and I can't find where it mentions the "without_option" file- I just uploaded everything as specified and added my correct .pem.

What do you rename it to and where?

I'll go back through an look for spaces and lines after the closing ?>

I didn't change anything in the files at this point.

OK- I see where you have to change it if you want to remove the "no CVV" option. Personally, I will allow them to click the "no CVV" so I did not rename it.

The errors tell me it's looking for this file in the languages folder and can't open it and I don't know what the "redeclare class" error is about.

Edited by Scottie

I have this module installed and I get the following error when trying to process a credit card.

--> There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl <--

I have double checked and my host says cURL is located in: usr/bin/curl

I also tried using the "$this->curlpath" option and still get the same result.

I've tried to enable the debug opion to troubleshoot and keep getting the following error. I know what it means just can't seem to figure out where the header is being called again.

(code has been modified by removing sensative information)

at buildXML, incoming hash: host = staging.linkpt.net port = 1129 configfile = xxxxxx keyfile = home/mydomain/public_html/basket/includes/linkpoint/xxxxxx.pem result = GOOD Ip = 123.123.123.123 userid = 1 cardnumber = 4111111111111111 expmonth = 01 expyear = 09 bname = Joe Schmoe email = [email protected] phone = 123-123-1234 comments = baddr1 = 1005 5th Ave #2010 addrnum = 1005 5th Ave #2010 bcity = New York bstate = New York bzip = 10021 bcountry = US sname = Joe Schmoe saddr1 = 1005 5th Ave #2010 scity = New York sstate = New York szip = 10021 scountry = US oid = chargetotal = 60.90 subtotal = 55.00 shipping = 5.90 tax = 0.00 cvmindicator = cvm_provided cvmvalue = 787 chargetype = SALE addr = 1005 5th Ave #2010 outgoing XML: SALEGOOD41111111111111110109787provided117439home/mydomain/public_html/basket/includes/linkpoint/xxxxxx.pemstaging.linkpt.net112960.900.0055.005.90Joe Schmoe1005 5th Ave #2010New YorkNew [email protected] 5th Ave #2010Joe Schmoe1005 5th Ave #2010New YorkUSNew York10021123.123.123.123
NOT using PHP curl methods

server response:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mydomain/public_html/basket/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php:551) in /home/escvnet/public_html/basket/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

• 2 weeks later...
Help needed again...

I'm using the latest version of the Linkpoint Cardservices release ( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,1844/page,7 ) on a brand new install of OSCommerce and when I try to access the modules page, I get this error:

Warning: main(/home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hullabal/public_html/catalog1/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hullabal/public_html/catalog1/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class linkpointms1 in /home/domain/public_html/catalog1/includes/modules/payment/linkpointms1_without_option.php on line 13

There is no file in this path in the install pkg... I've tried moving the file it wants to the languages area but that doesn't work either- I still get the cannot redeclare class error.

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong? I've even tried to back up a few releases to get this thing to work and I still get inclusion errors.

help...

I know this post is a bit old but in case someone still needs the answer...

Just choose whether you want the option or not, rename the file if necessary, then

delete linkpointms1_without_option.php from the server.

Anyone have any clues about ESCV or PortalPlanet's problem? (no execution of CURL)

I'm having the exact same problem and have had little luck troubleshooting it. For sure I have CURL installed and available......the error I've been getting is identical.

Cheers -

Good point, fortunately my host does have that installed.

I did however discover the root of my problems - (embarrassingly) a bad PEM file. I had checked it numerous times, but some troubleshooting with the Linkpoint API guys pinpointed it.

FYI, some troubleshooting things we did were:

After telnetting into the my server -

- ping secure.linkpt.net

- telnet secure.linkpt.net 1129

These are good to do, just to ensure that the host name can resolve to the DNS number and to check the port.

Cheers -

Having cURL issues also, I have a call into my hosting company to make sure cURL running is SSL...

Here is my debug error, I have not seen this one posted.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php:551) in /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 28

now it changed to this:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php:527) in /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 28

I have gone through both files to make sure there are no spaces...Maybe I am missing something

Well I am at a loss, I have started with a new lpphp file. Made sure all the spaces are out. double checked my .pem file. I have checked my phpconfig file and it says:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl 7.9.3 (OpenSSL 0.9.6b) (ipv6 enabled)

So I dont know what to do... Still get:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php:551) in /var/www/html/xtremecrawlers.com/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 28

Edited by keithxtreme

• 2 weeks later...

general.php is trying to use the header('Location: ' . $url); to perform a re-direct. This will not work is you have output any text to the display either through HTML code or an echo function. It is telling you that the output to the screen is at line 551.

You have debugging turned on, and I have found that debugging causes virtually everything to fail, because of general.php trying to use the header function. If you really need to do the debugging you could change the header function to an META HTTP-EQUIV call.

<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0;<?=$url?>">

Not tested.

:ph34r:

I have webhosting(ecommerce) at globat.com

They will #1)install the cart (oscommerce) for you(i did it myself yay me)

I just successfully set up linkpoint credit card with cardservices merchant account after downloading a file from the support area here. (m1/m2 package)

globat has SSL ,cUrl , everything this payment gateway needs.

unfortunately the files linkpoint gave medirectly were utterly useless.

I hope this helps someone who is searching for a solution.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Clifton Murphy here, I actually wrote the files your all talking about. As per instruction if you decide to use linkpointms1_without_option.php, you MUST RENAME IT to linkpointms1.php and overwrite the one in the same directory it comes packaged with.

*Commercial advertising

Edited by 241

• 2 years later...