• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customizing the shipping page with large UPS logo

daryl042

Can I customize the shipping page, I am using larger logos for the shipping providers (UPS, USPS) and I would like them to be on their own line and aligned to the left. Here is a screenshot of what I would like, the arrow showing where the logo should be moved to: shipping_screen.gif

Also, I would like to make every other line highlited in a light color so that it is easy to line up, say UPS "Ground" with "9.25" all the way across the screen. I know that when the user moves their mouse up and down it highlights the line you are on, but through testing, some people just stare at the prices without moving the mouse.

Has anyone done this before? What files do I edit?

Thanks for your help and a great shopping cart!

Oak Creek Printworks Store

I dont have that contrib but I would imagine that you could open up the page and take the code that shows the image and just move it before the code that shows United Parcel Service then put a <br /> tag after the image to get it on it's own line. That should mess any of the tables up.

If I was crafty, this would be a funny signature.

dude, have you looked at the code, it is split up into different files, ups.php, usps.php and fedex.php. Then there is checkout_shipping.php. I am not experienced enough to figure it out, it has somthing to do with an ICON variable being called and placed on the checkout_shipping.php page, but I don't think that I can just easily move the code.

I have just made the images smaller, and it looks pretty good for now. They are bigger than the default size (those logos are tiny)

Thanks anyway for the reply, I appreciate it!!

Oak Creek Printworks Store

In checkout_shipping.php (line 310 in my original osC2.2MS2 file), change from

<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?></b> <?php if (isset($quotes[$i]['icon']) && tep_not_null($quotes[$i]['icon'])) { echo $quotes[$i]['icon']; } ?></td>

to

<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php if (isset($quotes[$i]['icon']) && tep_not_null($quotes[$i]['icon'])) { echo $quotes[$i]['icon']; } ?><br><b><?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Archived