• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's online help Puhleezzz

bsharke

I cant seem to find anywhere in search or wiki docs or contributions anything that can direct me to adding a who's online I guess it would be a box on the right hand side of my website I would like it to be. http://www.blacklightshopantiques.com Any help will be greatly appreciated. I didn't know if it just had to activated someway or what.

Thanks

Billy

Hi Bear.....thanks for the reply and contributions but I just don't understand those instructions and have been unable to get my Who's Online running. The instructions just confuse me more than I'm already confused. In the first line they say to copy hte whos online.php file to /catalog/includes/boxes/whos_online.php As far as I know the file appears to already be there. Then in #3 I'm really lost where they say to edit the appropriate language files and add the translations in

/catalog/includes/languages/xxxxx where xxxx is the filename. I have no idea what they mean about the translations and what file is xxxxx Could you possibly decipher this for me. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Billy

Archived