• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newsletter Module v 0.2 problems

1) I get this error when hitting subscribe:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spycamg/public_html/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2104) in /home/spycamg/public_html/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 73

2) In admin panel > Newsletter > Subscribers Admin I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/spycamg/public_html/admin/newsletters_subscribers_view.php on line 469

It does not show the users on the list.

Help in both cases is appreciated.

Should note that I'm using BTS.

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting the same error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gabnash/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2105) in /home/gabnash/public_html/catalog/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 71

and there are no spaces at the end of my newletters_subscribe.php file. What's the best way to debug this?

I suspect the problem may be to do with snoopy1.class.php as it seems to have CTRL-Ms when viewed with vim in Windows at the end of every line and is widely spaced out when in Unix.

Edited by supavit

The problem turned out to be with snoopy1.class.php. When viewed with Vim in Windows there was a ^M at the end of every line. Transferring this to my webserver add two exta spaces per line and therefore added two spaces at the end of the snoopy.class.php file. I removed those and it seems to work now.

The problem turned out to be with snoopy1.class.php. When viewed with Vim in Windows there was a ^M at the end of every line. Transferring this to my webserver add two exta spaces per line and therefore added two spaces at the end of the snoopy.class.php file. I removed those and it seems to work now.

Awesome! Thanks for posting! That helped me figure out the same problem too!!

Justin