• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can someone help me add israeli currenci?

varvunt

Whats the problem?

If you describe the issue and give a few examples of the problem, then we might be able to answer. Otherwise we\'re just shekeled by our ignorance.

Citizen of US Minor Outlying Islands

i tried to add a shekel currency but im getting an error, and im not sure about the code....what should i write in the fields?

the error:

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 14

Warning: file(http://www.oanda.com/convert/fxdaily?value=1&redirected=1&exch=dol&format=CSV&dest=Get+Table&sel_list=nis): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 14

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 18

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 28

Warning: file(http://www.xe.net/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=nis&To=dol): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 28

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 32

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 14

Warning: file(http://www.oanda.com/convert/fxdaily?value=1&redirected=1&exch=nis&format=CSV&dest=Get+Table&sel_list=nis): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 14

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 18

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 28

Warning: file(http://www.xe.net/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=nis&To=nis): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 28

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/localization.php:14) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/d/u/d/dudubenami/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Which currency code are you using. XE says its ILS but you seem to be using NIS?

Also try reloading the currencies.php to your admin file

Citizen of US Minor Outlying Islands

im using now ILS currency and im still getting the error....although i can access my site normally now and everything is working. what can cause this problem? a bug maybe? or there is localisation problem with the hebrew...?

Hebrew or not Hebrew, there should not be any difference between adding Israeli Shekels or Brasilian Reais.

Really, you can even add a currencie that does not exist anywhere in the world, with a name you invent and any rate conversion you feel like using.

So, we can ignore the Israeli/Hebrew localization when dealing with this. I think.

Varvunt, this error appears when adding the currency in the admin or when choosing it from the storefront?

If you try to add another currency, does it gives the same error (Try adding Pataconcios, rate US$1:PT$1.5...)?

Emanresu, ILS stands for IsraeLi Shekels, and NIS stands for New Israeli Shekels. What's on a name?

If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.

Tip Posted: Languageless Reviews

Archived