• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADMIN MS2 SQL ERROR 1064

eddybear172

Hey all, Newbie here!!! lol

Ok i have set up Oscommerce/MS2 and the admin demo is on, i cant make a new admin account because i get this error when ever i click on the "MY ACCOUNT" button in the admin console..;

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and g.admin_groups_id=' at line 1

select a.admin_id, a.admin_firstname, a.admin_lastname, a.admin_email_address, a.admin_created, a.admin_modified, a.admin_logdate, a.admin_lognum, g.admin_groups_name from admin a, admin_groups g where a.admin_id= and g.admin_groups_id=

[TEP STOP]

Can ne 1 help please??

Many many thanks in advance Eddy

copy this line from your post and then go to the top of this page and past the line in the search box and this will bring up several post with the same problem and hopefully you will find your answer there.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and g.admin_groups_id=' at line 1

Good Luck. Lisa

Hi thanks for the reply, i have searched the boards for this error with no luck :( SO if ne 1 else has ne ideas PLEASE let me know, as i cant use the admin setup with a demo account, as 1/2 of the features r disabled :(

Thanks again

Edd

• 1 year later...
Hey all, Newbie here!!! lol

Ok i have set up Oscommerce/MS2 and the admin demo is on, i cant make a new admin account because i get this error when ever i click on the "MY ACCOUNT" button in the admin console..;

select a.admin_id, a.admin_firstname, a.admin_lastname, a.admin_email_address, a.admin_created, a.admin_modified, a.admin_logdate, a.admin_lognum, g.admin_groups_name from admin a, admin_groups g where a.admin_id= and g.admin_groups_id=

[TEP STOP]

Can ne 1 help please??

Many many thanks in advance Eddy

I'm having the same problem after I installed the "Admin Account with Access Level 1.2" package. The problem persists on the page "/catalog/admin/admin_account.php".

The exact error message is:

Admin Account  

[TEP STOP]

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived