• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How bad am i hurting my business?

How bad am i hurting my business by not shipping to Canada? I just thought the shipping would out weigh the value of the items they would purchase with me. Another thing do you think my pricing is to low? Maybe customers think its too good to be true. No sales are bringing these questions to mind. I have had a professional do my seo, use payper click on enhance and i have adverstised locally. I just getting worried is all. It always helps to talk to you guys about it. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Roger

it all depends upon your products, as the Canadians have customs duties, etc, a lot to consider. your pricing all depends upon what you think you can make profit wise and still live.

most typical business' use anywhere from a 30% margin and up. i know some tho barely make anything. some deal on volume, quality is an important factor too.

That's a helluva lot better. Try to center your header tho or make it the same width as the page. That little gap on the right looks a little odd. It's much better now though.

Your Add to Cart and Size Chart buttons don't work though. That might be hurting sales as well.

Archived