• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New 'Create Account Page' Needed

Hello, can someone please forward me a new 'Create Account Page' or help me rectify the one I have already?

<?php

/*

$Id: create_account.php,v 1.11 2003/07/05 13:58:31 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Create an Account');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'My Account Information');

define('TEXT_ORIGIN_LOGIN', '<font color="#FF0000"><small><b>NOTE:</b></font></small> If you already have an account with us, please login at the <a href="%s?osCAdminID=ce2a5cad03a74f5611d013cc937035b9&osCAdminID=6635abbd41488e2f8a14918b571e6eaa&osCAdminID=ce2a5cad03a74f5611d013cc937035b9&osCAdminID=ce2a5cad03a74f5611d013cc937035b9&osCAdminID=f0a71eaaf7cd5d0209c8150ade7cdfdc&osCAdminID=f0a71eaaf7cd5d0209c8150ade7cdfdc&osCAdminID=f0a71eaaf7cd5d0209c8150ade7cdfdc&osCAdminID=f0a71eaaf7cd5d0209c8150ade7cdfdc"><u>login page</u></a>.');

define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Welcome to ' . STORE_NAME);

define('EMAIL_GREET_MR', 'Dear Mr. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_MS', 'Dear Ms. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_NONE', 'Dear %s' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WELCOME', 'We welcome you to <b>' . STORE_NAME . '</b>.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'Thank you for signing up.

<br>

<br>

As you are now one of our many online members you will be receiving <b>all the benefits</b> you could ever imagine. Some of these benefits include:' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Top Of The Range Games</b> - We aim to bring you the latest titles first.' ."\n\n" . '<li><b>Software For The Whole Family</b> - Anything from fighting the latest virus to DJ music creation.' ."\n\n" . '<li><b>FREE Text Messaging</b> - Coming Soon.' ."\n\n" . '<li><b>Regular Newletters</b> - Receive the latest product updates direct to your email box.' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Unbeatable Offers and Excellent Customer Service</b> - You Are Our Top Priority.' ."\n\n" . '<li><b>FREE MAGAZINE</b> - With Every Order Over ?39.99' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Address Book</b> - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Order History</b> - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Products Reviews</b> - Share your opinions on products with our other customers and we will randomly give a prize to the best review.' . "\n\n" .'<li><b>Secure Payment</b> - We use the services of moneybookers.com for 100% secure payments. You will need to open an account by logging onto www.moneybookers.com At the end of the payment stage all you have to do is type your email address, password and payment details.' . "\n" . );

define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email us: ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WARNING', '<b>Note:</b> This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n");

?>

As it stands, there is a 'duplicate' error message on the bottom of the screen.

Any help would be appreciated!

;)

Hi,

It seems to be /catalog/includes/application_bottom.php that is causing the prblem, when it tries to close a session at line 14

tep_session_close();

In /catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php

104    function tep_session_close() {
105      if (PHP_VERSION >= '4.0.4') {
106        return session_write_close();
107      } elseif (function_exists('session_close')) {
108        return session_close();
109      }
110    }

As I assume you are using a PHP version of 4.0.4 or higher, the

PHP site has this to say about the function:

session_write_close

(PHP 4 >= 4.0.4, PHP 5)

session_write_close -- Write session data and end session

Description

void session_write_close ( void )

End the current session and store session data.

Session data is usually stored after your script terminated without the need to call session_write_close(), but as session data is locked to prevent concurrent writes only one script may operate on a session at any time. When using framesets together with sessions you will experience the frames loading one by one due to this locking. You can reduce the time needed to load all the frames by ending the session as soon as all changes to session variables are done.

When I visited your site, I looked in the cookies and there were none set.

Peter

Hi,

Login to your 'admin' area ........

Configuration | Sessions

Title                      Value

Session Directory  /tmp 

Force Cookie Use  False 

Check SSL Session ID  False 

Check User Agent  False 

Check IP Address  False 

Prevent Spider Sessions  True 

Recreate Session  False

Peter

Hi Peter,

I logged into the admin and swithed on the 'cookies' and now the whole page seems to be working OK!

Thanks for the tip!

:D

P.S Could you click on the 'create account page' and tell me if it is working ok on your screen?

Thanks again!

Archived