• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

failed to open stream error

taneres

What do I do to fix this error?

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/s/serenasbeadery/htdocs/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 53

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/s/serenasbeadery/htdocs/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 53

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Serena

Does this error mean that the filenames.php does not exist or that the error is in line 53 of application_top.php?

I don't completely understand. (Which is the state I've been in for the past 24 hours struggling with this cart.)

Serena

Have you installed a contribution recently or

did you fail to create a directory or set the correct permissions on something like the Temp or Images directory?

If you can give us an idea of what you were doing and what php files you were opening, we might be able to have a guess

HTH

Citizen of US Minor Outlying Islands

Well, I have since figured out that I have an old version. So I am just going to scrap the whole mess and start over with the latest version. Hopefully that will go smoother. Especially since I have some experience under my belt. Thanks for helping though!

Serena

Archived