• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What version of OSC?

A couple questions... I need to add CVV support to my clients site. I inherited an osCommerce site that was not customized in a friendly fashion. It has pretty much been hacked up, but thankfully not in the order/checkout process areas.

I guess I need to know what version of osCommerce is it as in how can I tell what version they have there? It's probably at least 14-months old.

Secondly, if I cannot find a module/hack for this version of OSC that adds CVV support, does anybody know where I can find the query that collects the payment info form fields and inserts them into the DB? Since this install is beyond fixing at this point, I don't mind doing a quick and dirty hack to collect the CVV and then display it on the order page. I have already added the appropriate form field, but I cannot follow the code after that.

I'd be willing to pay to get this done if necessary, I'm just sick of it and it's the last thing I need done in order to relaunch this site.

Thanks!

Utts

You can find the version they are using in the file. catalog/includes/application_top.php.

it should look like this:

// define the project version

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce 2.2-MS2');

There is also a contribution for the cc with cvv in the contributions and a large help section on the cc with cvv in the forum

here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=40587

Please read through the forum a few pages before you click on the link that leads to the contribution so you don't install the wrong one.

Hope this helps you. Lisa

Archived