• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

default.php troubles

jgraves

Hello All,

I have been tring for hours to figure this out. I finally caved in to which I am posting it here now. I have created my default.php front page perfectly. After I log in though I get that default page saying "

What's New Here?

Welcome back Jade! Would you like to see which new products are available to purchase?

This is a default setup of the osCommerce project, products shown are for demonstrational purposes, any products purchased will not be delivered nor will the customer be billed. Any information seen on these products is to be treated as fictional.

If you wish to download the solution powering this shop, or if you wish to contribute to the osCommerce project, please visit the support site of osCommerce. This shop is running on osCommerce version osCommerce 2.2-MS1.

The text shown here can be modified in the following file, on each language basis: [path to catalog]/includes/languages/[language]/default.php.

That can be edited manually, or via the Administration Tool with the Languages->[language]->Define option, or by using the Tools->File Manager feature.

I have edited my left and right colume PHP files. All the folders that I got rid of like Manufacting, and Reviews came back, as well as my page title went back to "Meals on Wheels". I did change the default.php and that only seems to control the first home page before logging in.

You can check it out at www.onislanddogs.com. Log in with a test account..

Info as follows

Email:[email protected]

Password: 00000

Even when you go to login or create an account, all the folders come back. All I want for folders is what I have in the main page.

I have tried editing every folder that I can see associated with the web pages. Can someone please give me a couple of hints on where to go next.

Thanks

Jade

Archived