• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! HOW? EDIT GRAPHICS, COLORS ETC??

lovable213

I am new at this. I have been building and designing html websites for over 4 years but have never dealt with php before. I am utterly confused. How in the world do i change graphics and customize this site. Change colors backgrounds new hearder etc. I am used to frontpage and having a design view to work with but this is just too confusing. Can anyone point me in some direction to help me understand how to do this. I can read html code but as for this php its got me confused. I'm a pretty quick learner if someone could just tell me where to start it would be a great help. Can I even edit this in frontpage? please help. totally clueless. Thanks, Amy :unsure:

Contributions and WIKI are of great help in setting everything up and changing your site to match your wanted look/feel. One easy way to change your site's color first is in catalog/stylesheet.css. That file contains the scheme for basically your whole site. Don't let PHP scare you, just make sure you back-up or can easily replace edited files if you do mess something up.

Contributions I used : Updated 06-13-04 23:42

----------------

Vote on My Graphis Poll

Archived