• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WorldPay installation problem

When trying to install the WorldPay module in osC, I am getting the following error immediately after pressing the Install Button for the module:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existant class: worldpay in ....catalog/admin/modules.php on line 57

I am using the "Junior Select" account which WorldPay advises me is the one to use with osC and WorldPay v4.0 Version 1.7.

WorldPay further advises that it "can be caused by empty lines within the php file in the shopping cart. You will need to remove any empty lines from that particular file." This seems like WP rubbish to me! But I may be wrong of course.

Any assistance gratefully received.

J.

OK, so with no help at all on this topic from the forum so far (I am still very new to all this) I have found a wiki doc which relates to this error at http://wiki.oscommerce.com/WarnFatalClass

However, it is not quite the same error message as mine, so am not sure whether this will help me. My error implies an edit of ....catalog/admin/modules.php, but the wiki doc above suggests editing catalog/includes/classes/boxes.php with the following:

Create a new "box class" in catalog/includes/classes/boxes.php:

class plainBox extends tableBox {

function plainBox ($contents) {

$this->table_data_parameters = 'class="plainBox"';

$this->tableBox($contents, true);

}

}

It's still early morning-ish for me at the moment & I can't quite marry this up with my own problem - any suggestions?

J.

:o

You havn't installed the contribution properly.

One of the files is missing or one of the steps missed out - the modules page is looking for the catalog\includes\modules\payment\worldpay.php file which contains the worldpay class (which has the install functions in it) - sounds like it is missing

Go over the install instructions again and make sure you have done everything correctly

Sam

Thanx Sam,

I'll go thru it again & make sure I've done everything correctly. It'll have to wait now, coz my musician alter-ego is recording this weekend, & things are on the move already.

Was your reply in response to my email, or did you just pick up the topic?

Ta again, & I'll be at it again asap.

All the best,

Jim.

Right,

I've checked that & it seems I somehow managed to not upload something - not sure which it was, as I re-uploaded all the wp files.

However, I now have no WorldPay module in the osC admin system. I've looked at all relevant files & all seems to be OK. Can't figure out what's wrong.

Jim.

In an attempt to fix this I have re-extracted all the WorldPay files and re-uploaded once again. Still no change. Below are the extracted files and locations as given by WorldPay:

/catalog/wpcallback.php

/catalog/includes/languages/english/wpcallback.php

/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/worldpay.php

/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

No change (above) means I still have no WorldPay module in my osC admin payment modules to install.

I have checked catalog/includes/filenames.php & wpcallback.php is defined as it should be.

Jim.

:angry:

I have the same problem. I have double checked that I have followed the install instructions exactly. I have uploaded the files again, but Worldpay doesnt appear in the list of payment modules in my admin section.

Someone please help, as if I cant fix it my store is useless.

Thanks

Dave.

I figured it out......

I'd better let you know JimK, as it looks like nobody else is gonna help.

The module is there. Its not called Worldpay, its called "Secure Credit Card Payment"

If you click on the module, the config box confirms that it is Worldpay. Would have been handy if that had been mentioned in the install instructions :)

Hope this helps.

Dave.

Woh Dave!

Well done mate. I'll check it out directly, I've definitely seen it there - yes just checked & it's down the bottom there.

I was confused because, when I first tried to do this, there was something called Worlpay at the bottom there. If you check the original posting for this topic, you can see my original problem. I had somehow managed to not upload something properly and then made some other small error, got another Fatal error message (different) but I hadn't mentioned that in this thread.

My client had asked me to hold on this for today, as Worldpay has lost his original paperwork and they apparently are not aware of the a/c. Thing is, I can get into worldpay admin, see the installation for the new site, configure it, etc. so it seems that Worldpay (once again) don't know what they're doing.

All the best & thanx,

Jim.

:D