• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP Error Message

jdessel

Hello

I'm building a storefront using Oscommerce with a template I purchased from OSCoders.biz. I edited some things myself, specifically the english.php page to make some text changes. But now I'm trying to place an order to test my store and I keep getting this error message and I don't know what to do to fix it.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/snflwr/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:1255) in /home/snflwr/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I don't think I edited anything in either general.php or sessions.php. I looked at general.php line 1255 and don't see what's wrong. I probably don't know what I'm looking at. I did the same for sessions.php on line 67 and I can't tell what the problem might be.

If anyone would be willing to please help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Jackie

PS Here is my site if that helps:

Sunflower Blue

Ooh never mind- I think I found it. Someone here once told me to look for additional spaces on the lines indicated, because sometimes even they can throw off things. Seems like that might have done it. At first I couldn't figure it out. Well. That was easy. For now.

;)

Archived