• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS

ktlockett

Hello, I got the USPS module to work but It is charging twice the amout of $ for priority mail. I have since installed the USPS Methods Contrib. and it works fine, with the exception of still charging twice the amount for priority mail. I need the set price of $3.85 for the box set price. (3lbs or under). Is this a setting?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Karla

I have no trouble with this contribution - the prices are correct for Priority Mail for me. But the $3.85 price is for TWO pounds or under, not three....

Thanks for your reply,

All of my products weigh under two pounds and I still get the double charge. Once the shipment options show up for the customer and they place the order. How do I pay for shipping. I have looked under orders shipping label and all it does is bring up a window with my address as well as the customers address. How do I access the postal service to process the shipment. I have a click-n-ship account with the postal service. How do I process the order, in terms of having the customers address checked and printing a label with paid postage. Can you explain the process for me.

karla