• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Flat and Percentage based module does any one need

Yes please, I'd like one too.

If it could be set up so that shipping is a percentage of order value, with both a minimum cost and a maximum cost, then that would be particularly useful for me.

(I need to have a shipping cost of 10% of order value, but not less than 7.50 and not more than 15.00)

Hope you'll consider this.

Thanks

Ewan.

Hi,

I would like to change my shipping to 9% of total order.

I am very new at this and I am having alot of problems with shipping and payments. If you know anything about how to pay with credit card and authorize it I would greatly appriciate that also.... :unsure:

Thank you,

Bern

Edited by bjbattista

If you just want percentage rate shipping, I think that this contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1222 will provide it.

You process credit cards using a merchant account and a gateway. Some examples of gateways are Authorize.net, PayFlow Pro, and LinkPoint API. The merchant account provider (a bank) should know which gateways they support.

Hth,

Matt

Always back up before making changes.

I process the cards manually to help prevent fraud. Unless you have a large amount of traffic I think ts safer.

Greg